Sign up, or manage your account from here.
Hours of operation:
Wednesday - Sunday 12pm - 10pm
192 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON
- 3D printers, Creality Ender 3 and Prusa
- Open-Source Laser-Cutter (120 Watt LaserSaur, 2×4 foot bed)
- CNC Machine (4×8 foot work area, can cut woods and some plastics)
- Full Wood Shop (table saw, jointer, 13″ thickness planer, wood lathe, band saw, chop saw)
- Available skills training with our in-house experts on all Makerspace equipment
- The CNC Mill, Lasercutter, and large Woodshop tools require enrollment and completion of a certification program that imparts safety and basic operation
- Your account is self-managed - you can start/stop or change it at any time using your membership login. We are not able to manage account settings via email request.